Seedling is a fast-growing creative agency seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. Seedling believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will operate as a skilled front-end developer, who has experience developing in primarily in HubSpot, but also experienced in Squarespace, Wordpress, Shopify, and Magento. You will be Responsible for working closely with our Project Team to develop custom websites and other online solutions for our clients.
In this role, you will:
- Lead in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on HubSpot, Wordpress, Squarespace & Shopify.
- Understand client needs and who they are as a company.
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines.
- Work well with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques.
- Research processes to optimize for efficiency.
- Research new trends in development and keep Seedling up-to-date and fresh.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- 3-5 years experience development.
- Understand basic DNS properties and assist in launching websites.
- Experience with website analytics, search engine optimization techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies a plus, but not required.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Be open to learning new platforms.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Work remotely.
- Flexibly schedule.
Are you up for the challenge?